- Material: RFID blocking foil
- Usage: protect credit card and ID card
- Type: RFID
- Feature: Anti-thief
- Custom Order: Accept
- Place of Origin: Shanghai, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: SUMLUNG OEM
- Size: 125 * 88mm
- Color: Sliver
- Use: Credit Card
- Material Composition: RFID blocking foil
- Model Number SL- Blockers: SL- Blockers
- Customer logo: Acceptable
Packaging & Delivery
|Delivery Detail:||3-7 business days|
SpecificationsSecure Sleeve RFID Blockers Card Sleeve, IC ID secure card/ bag - Protect your Credit Cards & ID card!
Secure Sleeve RFID Blockers
Protect your Credit Cards or ID card!
Size: 9.2 x 6.3 cm (3.62 x 2.48 inches)
Material: Special RFID Blocking Metal Foil
Each sleeve protects 1 card.
You can also send them as gifts to your family and friends!
These credit card sleeves can save you from a very real form of identity theft!
Also it can protect your cards from EMI (Electro Magnetic Interference) to keep your cards live longer!
Data shows: About 100 million credit cards now have "contactless" technology embedded into them. RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) chips in a credit card contains the account number, expiration date and other important information. Nowadays more and more people has experienced ID card or credit card information stolen .
How does the thief stole my information?
The thief always put the illegal RFID reader in their pocekt. When walking through a crowded area, the reader can collected many credit cards information nearby in a few seconds. You may never know your information was stolen until you were informed that you have made an unkown payment.
How does the sleeves work?
These card holders are designed to shield RFID signals. Secure sleeves create an RFID shield by blocking the electromagnetic energy necessary to power and communicate with contactless smart cards. So illegal RFID credit card readers can't access the information stored in your credit card RFID chips.
- Protect your contactless IC cards chips from damage
- Protect your magnetic card from EMI damage, which would caused information lost. (This happens a lot if you put your magcard near your cellphone too often)